Have you been thinking about getting a website? Or maybe you have one but are now questioning as to why even have one?
Having a website is extremely important if you are a business owner… no matter the size of the business. I can go on with all the benefits, etc…
But there is really one KEY reason for having a website, and I’ll be talking about it in today.
What Is The Number One Reason For Having A Website
Reasons For Having A Website
There are several reasons to have a website. These include, but are not limited to:
- Credibility: If you have a website it shows you are more legit. Nowadays you can’t get by without having one, otherwise, you seem more fly-by-night.
- Hours: If you have specific business hours, those are often shared on a website so your customers know when you are open for business.
- How to Contact: A website is a great way for listing how customers and clients can reach out and contact you.
- More Information: You can have a ton of information on your website about you, what services you offer, etc. a website to help build credibility. I also highly recommend a blog to help establish you as the expert in your niche.
- Collect emails… the number one reason to have a website.
Number One Reason To Have A Website
The number one reason you should have a website is to collect emails.
If you are not collecting emails and marketing to that list, you are missing out on a HUGE opportunity for your business. An expression I hear often is “the money is in the list” where “the list” refers to your email list.
There are a lot of ways to collect emails on a website. You can use banners, free offers, newsletter subscriptions, and the list go on. The key is that you are collecting emails to help build your potential client list.
In future articles, we’ll be talking more about your email list and help to make it work better for you.
An autoresponder is an important tool for your business when marketing online. It helps you collect, store, and manage your list of emails. A good autoresponder will also help you keep compliant with laws across the world.
If you just getting started with online marketing, then this article will help you choose from two of our favorite autoresponders.
If you need help setting up your website to collect emails or build your autoresponder series, we offer services to help business owners. Please contact me by clicking here and we’ll set up a time to chat.
Final Thoughts on Main Reason For Having A Website
It is very important to use a website to collect emails of potential clients/customers for your business. If you are not using a website to collect emails then you are missing out on a huge opportunity.
P.S. – If you like this post, feel free comment down below and/or share on Facebook.
Have questions and want to connect?
Add me on Facebook then shoot me a message:
- Why Traditional Internet Marketing Doesn’t Work
- How Get Clients with an Effective Capture Page
- Strategic Online Content Marketing Strategy